- Where you have filled in a form requesting information or purchasing a product or training
- Where you have disclosed personally identifiable information on discussion forums, career listing postings, etc.
- When required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide information on individual members to the appropriate governmental authorities.
- In matters involving a danger to personal or public safety, the chapter may voluntarily provide information to appropriate governmental authorities.
- The chapter may share mailing lists (names and mailing addresses) of our members to selected human resources affiliates and service providers as authorized in advance by the Board of Directors.
In the above-mentioned instances, personal information collected may include your name, organization name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
The chapter collects and maintains membership information as part of servicing our membership. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about members to the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the chapter Board, Chair, and Committee members with a business reason to know this information in order to provide member services to our members.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to email@example.com